Friday, June 10, 2011

Sorry...













....for the recent inactivity. Been busy getting my little one car garage set up to work out of. Gonna have to shift gears. The local bike shop which was owned by my bro-in-law, and served as a base of operations of sorts for my motorcycle endevors, has closed it's doors. I hate to see it go, but as we learn in the 3rd. chapter of the book of Ecclesiastes, "There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens:". I'm trying to buy all of the engine tools as well as other things I need to keep rollin. Need to find a different home for my collection of old bicycles and a few other things. I'm pleasantly surprised, it looks like the garage (thought very small) is going to work out ok. Huge thanks to Shortbus for helping me with the mass exodus of the bike shop!!

1 comment: